WestTransLine Group invites to cooperation regional representatives in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A regional representative acts as an Agent (under an agency contract) and makes from its own name legal and other actions on behalf of the Group.
The list of activities delegated to the Agent includes:
- analysis and assessment of the market capacity, planning of regional sales;
- attraction of new Customers;
- control of satisfaction of the attracted Customers;
- organization of regional marketing activities.
The services rendered by the Agent result in stable import and export orders to and from the region.
The Group provides Agent’s activities with:
- remote access to the information system, local legal acts;
- supervisors (by various functional areas) to promptly solve organizational issues;
- promotional materials and souvenir products;
- authorized representatives for negotiations with Customers;
- finances marketing activities.
Efficient cooperation is the basis for the participation of the Agent in corporate training programs.