WestTransLine Group offers transport companies long-term and effective partnership in international cargo transportation (export, import, regional transportation) in European and CIS countries by road, rail and sea.
The main principles of cooperation are:
- agreement on the transportation volumes and the costs of transport services for a long period;
- timely fulfillment of financial obligations;
- uniform principal views on business cooperation and partnerships.
The list of interests of the Group:
- transportation of FTL and LTL cargoes;
- transportation of cargoes requiring special temperature regimes;
- transportation of dangerous cargoes;
- transportation of high-value cargoes;
- transportation of oversized and heavy cargoes;
- services of warehousing logistics, customs clearance in the EU territory.
The basic requirements to the partner:
- stable positive business and financial image;
- compliance of company’s own resources and technologies with the needs of the Group in markets, volume of international cargo transportation and characteristics of the vehicle fleet;
- system of vehicle movement monitoring;
- liability insurance.
The Group provides support to the partners in qualified execution of accompanying documentation and assists in solving possible problems, non-standard situations when performing international transportation of cargoes.