Project cargo transportation
WestTransLine Group performs international project cargo transportation in European and CIS countries of:
- production lines;
- large-scale expositions and stands;
- large shipments of industrial equipment.
When implementing such projects, we undertake responsibility of solving three major tasks.
1. Transport engineering:
- development of optimal schemes of cargo deliveries;
- selection and preparation of required vehicles;
- development and approval of schemes of loading, stowage and securing of cargo on vehicles;
- obtaining necessary permits and passes for execution of the project cargo transportation.
2. Coordination of actions of the project participants:
- agreement of timing and characteristics of loading with shippers;
- agreement of the plan of arrival and unloading of the vehicles with the consignee;
- control of the export clearance and customs procedures for the cargo.
3. Cargo forwarding and transportation:
- reservation of vehicles;
- simultaneous, when necessary, arrival to the customs clearance of the required number of vehicles loaded in different countries;
- daily planning and satellite monitoring of vehicles movement granting Customers personal access to the system of control over execution of their orders;
- transportation of high-value goods without escort;
- transportation of oversized and heavy cargoes;
- additional cargo insurance for 100 to 110% (to the current policy of CMR insurance €900.000 (€450.000 for one insurance event))
- consulting representatives of the Customer in preparation of documents.
We offer you an optimal and intelligent design solution!